USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Monitoring for Drosophila, Aphid Biology
- Leafhopper, Thrips, Predicting Peach Harvest Date
- San Jose Scale, Earwig
- Woolly Apple Aphid, White Apple Leafhopper
- Rainfastness of Pesticides
- Fire Blight, Powdery Mildew, Borer
- Fire Blight, Green Peach Aphid
- Fruit Thinning
- Fire Blight, Codling Moth Control
- Fruitworm and Cankerworms, Fire Blight