USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Late Season Pests
- San Jose Scale, Peach Twig Borer, Phytophthora
- Codling Moth, Leafminer, Redhumped Caterpillar
- Woolly Apple Aphid, Catfacing Injury, Earwigs
- Monitoring for Drosophila, Aphid Biology
- Leafhopper, Thrips, Predicting Peach Harvest Date
- San Jose Scale, Earwig
- Woolly Apple Aphid, White Apple Leafhopper
- Rainfastness of Pesticides
- Fire Blight, Powdery Mildew, Borer