USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Bud Phenology, Codling Moth Images
- IPM and Biofix
- Critical Temperatures for Frost Damage
- Bud Phenology, Delayed Dormant Sprays
- Pesticide Updates, Delayed Dormant Sprays
- Late Season Pests
- Japanese Beetle, Vertebrate Pests
- Japanes Beetle Exotic Pest Alert
- Boxelder Bugs, Earwigs, Eriophyid Mites
- Codling Moth, Peach Twig Borer