Ask a Question
1 to 13 of 13 « ‹ › »
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- Apricots and peaches--what causes the reddish or purple-brown spots on new leaves, buds, shoots and fruit?
- Do I have borers in my peach trees?
- Why are my apple trees wormy every year?
- Leaves on my maple tree have turned yellow, but the veins are green. Is this an iron problem?
- My euonymus has a white powdery film on the leaves, what is it?
- My roses and boxelder trees have sticky (sap) leaves, what is causing this problem?
- My sycamore tree has brown-reddish spots along the leaf veins. What is it?
- There are brown spots in my lawn every summer, some are round and others are ribbon shaped. What can I do to prevent this problem?
- There are yellow jackets in my yard, how do I control them?
- What causes holes in the trunk of my aspen tree?
- Why do maple tree and burning bush leaf edges turn brown in mid-summer?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .