Ask a Question
- We have a 9 acre cabin site in the conifers near Soldiers Summit at 8400 ft. In recent update on google earth I noted new blighted red area in tree tops. Who are professional applicators or can land owner administer insecticide? Arborjet recommends several treatments see www.arborjet.com/problems-solutions/pine-bark-beetle.htm
- How can I protect my raspberries from insect pests?
- How can I stay on top of yard and garden problems?
- How do I get rid of squash bug?
- How do I protect my zukes and cukes from the annual onslaught of squash bugs?
- I found a spider in my garden among some weeds that matches the description of a black widow except it has three distinct white dots on its back.
- I have a lot of earwigs and spiders in my garden and flower beds. How can I kill them off without making my bed unsafe to plant vegetables in the future?
- I have just discovered an ant colony in my outdoor herb pot. I noticed soil build up around a couple of the herbs, thyme and rosemary and also soil build up around the drain holes. This pot is 20 inches across and 15 inches deep. How can I get rid of the ants without damaging the herbs or poisoning my family? Thank you.
- I live in Dayton,Id. I seem to have a lot of trouble with blossom end rot on my tomatoes. What could I be doing wrong? To much water not enough or wrong fertilizer? Need suggestions.
- I planted 2 plum trees several years ago. The 3rd year I had a huge crop. The next 2 years the leaves had what I think is peach leaf curl or at least that's how it made the leaves look. I sprayed both years with no improvement. This year I've also sprayed but after blossoming, the leafing is very sickly, the leaves done even really form, they just make tiny clusters of pale spikes that look like tiny curled leaves. Is there anything I can so short of digging them out? Can they be saved or I am better off just starting from scratch? How to I make sure what is there doesn't contaminate the new trees? Thanks.
- My squash plants turned white and wilted this summer. What happened?
- My tomato plants look beautiful. However, most of the tomatoes, when they start to turn red, they also start to spoil and turn black from the bottom up. Why is that? Could it be bugs or too much water?
- What causes plants to look dirty and lose their green color during the heat of the summer? One culprit is spider mites.
- What do I do about squash bugs?
- What's eating your raspberries besides you?
- Why do my tomatoes have brown spots on the bottom?
- Box Elder bugs have emerged already and are breeding. They get into the house and crawl all over the west facing exterior house wallsand are all over the vegetable garden beds. How do I erradicate them?
- How can I control the large numbers of insects congregating on the exterior of my house?
- I built a house last year and we have ants all over. They are coming back now that the weather is warming up. What can I do to get rid of them?
- I have 1/8 inch long, tiny beetle looking bugs in all of my light fixtures. Do you know what they might be and how I would get rid of them?
- I have gnats flying around my house which seem to be coming from my potted plants. What can I do to control these insects?
- I want to get rid of spiders inside my house. What do you recommend I spray inside and outside with?
- Small black ants have been invading my kitchen. How do I get rid of them?
Note: These questions are a portion of the questions available at the master page .