Pesticide License Reimbursement Opportunity
Fresh Start Reimbursement Program
PestExterminator.com, a website about all things pest control & extermination, launched a pesticide license reimbursement program on April 1 for two aspiring pesticide applicators pursuing training and certification in a Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP).
This program was brainstormed in collaboration with the Pesticide Education Program at the University of Massachusetts. Here is some basic information about the program:
- Up to $300 to be applied to pesticide training/certification expenses
- Applicants must have entered a state administered pesticide safety training session and received their license/certification from an eligible program between January 1, 2013 and July 31, 2013.
- The ideal applicant would demonstrate a strong work ethic and eagerness to enter the pesticide industry
- Application period is April 1, 2013 – August 1, 2013
- Details & application instructions can be found at http://www.pestexterminator.com/fresh-start/