USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Powdery Mildew on Peach, Fire Blight, Frost Damage
- Pollination, Frost Injury
- Aphids, Brown Rot
- Pesticide Updates, Delayed Dormant Sprays
- Late Season Pests
- San Jose Scale, Peach Twig Borer, Phytophthora
- Codling Moth, Leafminer, Redhumped Caterpillar
- Woolly Apple Aphid, Catfacing Injury, Earwigs
- Monitoring for Drosophila, Aphid Biology