USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Cankers on Stone Fruits
- Peach Twig Borer, Spider Mite
- Information On Natural Enemies
- Codling Moth, Thrips On Nectarine, Iron Deficiency
- Lygus Bugs, Diseases of Stone Fruits
- Cytospora Canker, Prionus Root Beetle
- Codling Moth, Hail Damage
- Pear Psylla, Powdery Mildew, Coryneum Blight, Earwigs
- Rainfastness of Pesticides
- Fire Blight, New Cherry Pest Found in California