USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Fire Blight, Apple Powdery Mildew
- Delayed Dormant Sprays
- Fall Chores, Spotted Wing Drosophila
- Late Season Pests
- Peach Twig Borer, Stink Bugs
- Walnut Husk Fly, Spotted Wing Drosophila
- Greater Peachtree Borer, Controlling Birds, Rainfastness of Pesticides
- Uncommon Diseases, Cat-facing Insects, Cherry Fruit Fly
- Peach Twig Borer Spray Timing
- Thinning Peaches, Applying Pesticides Safely