USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Diseases in Cool, Wet Weather
- Codling Moth, Gummosis, Borers
- Fire Blight Management Strategies
- Dormant Sprays, Frost Protection
- Dormant Spraying, Pruning Fruit Trees
- Bees in the Orchard, Vole Management, Post-Harvest Apple Disorders
- Invasive Pest Updates, Brown Rot on Peach
- Codling Moth, Apple Maggot
- Codling Moth, Peach Twig Borer, Leafroller, Earwigs
- Identifying Peachtree Borer, Leafrollers, Raspberry Horntail