USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Fire Blight Rootstock, San Jose Scale, Woolly Apple Aphid
- Codling Moth, Peach Twig Borer
- Greater Peachtree Borer, Walnut Husk Fly
- San Jose Scale, Apple Aphids, Greater Peachtree Borer, Small Fruits
- Woolly Apple Aphid, Fruit Thinning
- Diseases in Cool, Wet Weather
- Codling Moth, Gummosis, Borers
- Fire Blight Management Strategies
- Dormant Sprays, Frost Protection
- Dormant Spraying, Pruning Fruit Trees