USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Assessing Frost Injury
- Dormant Sprays, Frost Protection
- Fall Chores
- Peach Problems at Harvest
- Bitter Pit, Late Season Peach Pests, Phytophthora Crown and Collar Rot
- San Jose Scale, Pear Psylla, Cat-facing Injury
- Walnut Husk Fly, Irrigation, TRAPs Website
- Spider Mites, Peach Twig Borer
- San Jose Scale, Peachtree Borer, Leafroller
- Peach Twig Borer, Western Cherry Fruit Fly