USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Fire Blight, Coryneum, Biofixes, Peach Twig Borer, Mosquitos
- Bud stages, Delayed-dormant applications
- Scale, Borer, Cankers
- Codling Moth, Eriophyid Mites
- Codling Moth, Peach Twig Borer
- Codling Moth, Peach Twig Borer, Boxelder Bugs, Earwigs
- Codling Moth, Peach Twig Borer, Lygus, Coryneum
- Peach Twig Borer and Codling Moth 2nd Gen. Timings, Apple Scab
- Spider Mites, Lygus, Hail Damage, Peach Rusty Spot
- Codling Moth, Greater Peachtree Borer, Lygus, Thrips