USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Codling Moth, Cherry Fruit Fly, Powdery Mildew
- Codling Moth Biofixes
- Codling Moth, Peach Twig Borer Traps, Fire Blight
- Hanging Traps, Noctuid Moths, Aphids, Fire Blight
- Codling Moth, Flatheaded Borers, Root Weevils, Coryneum
- Coryneum, Fire Blight, Powdery Mildew
- Fire Blight, Coryneum, Biofixes, Peach Twig Borer, Mosquitos
- Bud stages, Delayed-dormant applications
- Scale, Borer, Cankers
- Codling Moth, Eriophyid Mites