USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Obliquebanded leafroller, Raspberry Horntail, Rose Stem Girdler
- Peach Twig Borer, San Jose scale
- Apple Scab, Bacterial Canker
- Codling Moth Dates, Coryneum Blight
- Aphids, Pest Management Resources
- Dormant Sprays, Apps
- Blister Mites, Aphids, Apple Maladies at Harvest
- Peach Damage Found at Harvest
- Phytophthora, Codling Moth, Sap Beetles
- Pear Psylla, Bitter Pit, Brown Rot, Invasives Update