USU Small Fruit & Vegetable IPM Pest Advisories provide periodic updates on current insect and disease occurences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Advisories run from May - September.
To subscribe to the Small Fruit Vegetable IPM Advisories (newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Tomato Problems, Sap Beetles, Cane Borers
- Cabbage Caterpillars, Grasshoppers, Spider Mites
- Grasshoppers, Beet Armyworm
- Earwigs, Squash Bug, Onion Thrips
- Thrips, Leafminer, Cold Injury
- Blossom End Rot, Sap Beetles, Onion Decay, Tomato Fruitworm
- Cucumber Beetles, Stink Bugs, Poor Fruit Set
- Verticillium, Earworm, Earwig, Caterpillars
- Leafhoppers, Thrips
- Phytophthora, Spider Mite, Rose Stem Girdler