USU Small Fruit & Vegetable IPM Pest Advisories provide periodic updates on current insect and disease occurences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Advisories run from May - September.
To subscribe to the Small Fruit Vegetable IPM Advisories (newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Fruit Rots of Cucurbits
- Harvest and Postharvest Considerations
- High Moisture Problems, Big-Eyed Bugs
- Why Tomato Leaves Curl, Corn Earworm
- Sunscald, Blossom End Rot, Squash Bug
- Botrytis on Basil, Squash Bugs, Minute Pirate Bug
- Tomato Problems, Sap Beetles, Cane Borers
- Cabbage Caterpillars, Grasshoppers, Spider Mites
- Grasshoppers, Beet Armyworm
- Earwigs, Squash Bug, Onion Thrips