Here are some useful links related to the Utah CAPS program and invasive species in general.
- CAPS Resource and Collaboration Site
Current and potential CAPS collaborators will find comprehensive program information here.
- Utah Department of Agriculture and Food - Plant Industry Division
Information on Utah's plant protection programs
- Pest Tracker - National Agricultural Pest Information System (NAPIS)
Information about pest detection activities nationwide
- USDA-APHIS-PPQ Cooperative Agricultural Pest Survey Program
Current information on the federal CAPS program
- Center for Invasive Species and Ecosystem Health
A wide variety of images, videos, educational materials, and other useful information concerning invasive and exotic species
- US Forest Service Invasive Species Program
- National Invasive Species Information Center
- Global Invasive Species Database
- North American Plant Protection Organization
Phytosanitary Alert System