USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Peach Twig Borer Spray Timing
- Thinning Peaches, Applying Pesticides Safely
- Gummosis of Stone Fruits
- Codling Moth Virus, Borers and Root Feeders
- Codling Moth, Fire Blight
- Powdery Mildew on Peach, Fire Blight, Frost Damage
- Pollination, Frost Injury
- Aphids, Brown Rot
- Pesticide Updates, Delayed Dormant Sprays