USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Identifying Peachtree Borer, Leafrollers, Raspberry Horntail
- Fire Blight, Woolly Apple Aphid, Peach Twig Borer, Thinning
- Codling Moth Spray Timings
- Codling Moth, Fire Blight, Woolly Apple Aphid
- Assessing Frost Injury
- Dormant Sprays, Frost Protection
- Fall Chores
- Peach Problems at Harvest
- Bitter Pit, Late Season Peach Pests, Phytophthora Crown and Collar Rot
- San Jose Scale, Pear Psylla, Cat-facing Injury