USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Flatheaded Appletree Borer, Woolly Apple Aphid
- Weevil, Leafroller, Iron Deficiency
- Greater Peachtree Borer, Western Cherry Fruit Fly
- Fruitworm, Aphids, Apple Scab
- Leafhopper, Coryneum Blight
- Spider Mites, Western Cherry Fruit Fly
- Codling Moth, Fire Blight, Peach Twig Borer
- Codling Moth, Fire Blight
- Alternate Bearing Apples
- Codling Moth