USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Pesticide Updates, Dormant Treatments, Pest Monitoring
- Codling Moth, Pearleaf and Appleleaf Blister Mites
- Apple Maladies
- Bacterial Canker
- Phytophthora Crown and Collar Rot
- Stink Bug and Cat-facing Insects
- White Apple Leafhopper
- Anthracnose Canker, Apricots, Walnut Husk Fly
- Codling Moth, Damage to Nectarines
- Codling moth, Lygus Bug, California Prionus