USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Fire Blight, New Cherry Pest Found in California
- Codling Moth, Woolly Apple Aphid
- Thinning the Home Orchard, EPA Worker Protection Standards
- Brown Mite, Leafrollers, Peach Leaf Curl
- Thrips, Rosy Apple & Green Peach Aphid, Fire Blight
- Cat-Facing Insects, Fire Blight
- Oozing On Stone Fruits, Surround (kaolin clay)
- Using GF-120 for Cherry Fruit Fly
- Tips on New Tree Plantings, Degree Day Numbers
- Pruning Fruit Trees