USU Tree Fruit IPM Pest Advisories provide nearly weekly updates on current insect and disease occurrences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Updates run from mid-March through September.
To subscribe to this advisory (link to this newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Bacterial Canker, Pesticide Safety
- Codling Moth Treatment Scenarios, Peach Twig Borer, Raspberry Horntail
- Updated Codling Moth Activity
- Codling Moth, Aphids, Intermountain Guide
- Assessing Frost Injury and Utah TRAPs App
- Dormant Sprays, Frost Protection
- Fall Chores
- Apple Maladies at Harvest, New Disease of Sweet Cherry
- Brown Rot, Effects of High Crop Load
- Apple Maggot and Spotted Wing Drosophila Update, Crown Gall