USU Small Fruit & Vegetable IPM Pest Advisories provide periodic updates on current insect and disease occurences, biology, and treatment recommendations for Utah. Advisories run from May - September.
To subscribe to the Small Fruit Vegetable IPM Advisories (newsletter sent to your email inbox), click here.
- Planting Garlic, Harvest and Storage of Winter Squash and Pumpkins, Putting the Garden to Bed
- Sunscald, Iris Yellow Spot Virus, Blossom End Rot, Corn Earworm
- SARE Cover Crop Survey, Curly Top Virus Update, Potyvirus, Imported Cabbageworm, Beneficial Insects
- Sowing Carrots, Curly Top Virus, Potato Psyllids, Zebra Chip Disease, Earwigs, Tomato Hornworm, Diamondback Moth, Beneficials
- Powdery Mildew, Grasshopper Baits, Colorado Potato Beetle, Spider Mites
- Tomato Spotted Wilt Virus (TSWV), Root and Seed Maggots, Flea Beetles
- Cover Crops, Damping-off, Squash Bug Control with Trap Crops
- Harvest Helps, BER, Sunscald, CEW, Stink Bugs
- Alfalfa Mosaic Virus, Gummy Stem Blight, Psyllids
- Cabbage Worms, Cabbage Aphids, Squash Bugs